Support available to schools includes:
- Individual assessment for children and young people experiencing learning, social and emotional difficulties. Following assessment Kathleen produces a detailed written report which clearly identifies the child or young person’s strengths and needs and documents agreed outcomes alongside clear and specific evidence-based recommended support and provision.
- Working with schools to support children with complex needs such as children with autism and other developmental difficulties and those with mental health needs.
- Facilitating school-family consultations, working together to understand children’s needs and developing agreed outcomes and support strategies.
- Psychological supervision for senior leaders, teachers and support workers, especially those working with children with complex learning, social and emotional needs.
- Running half day teacher ‘drop-in’ consultations in school, to problem-solve and plan for children causing concern.
- Working strategically with SENCOs to map provision and develop comprehensive and evidence-based support for children with additional needs in their school.
Kathleen is happy to discuss concerns informally before receiving a referral from schools
Get in touch by emailing Kathleen@honeybee-psychology.co.uk.